Get the right number of staff in place at the right time, whilst reducing costs and improving staffing and scheduling efficiencies.
This two day Classroom course is a series of 8 core programs covering the full array of Workforce Management topics of Forecasting, Scheduling, Real Time Management, and Reporting.
Venue: Little Barrier Room, Mercure Hotel, 8 Customs St. East, Auckland New Zealand
Date: 1-2 November 2017, Wednesday – Thursday
Time: NZT 8:30 – 5:00pm.
Workforce Management 1-2-3 provides participants with the theory and practical examples of how to optimally staff your contact centre, front-office and back-office staff in the omni-channel, and the from-any-site world of today’s contact centres. Achieving high quality service experiences starts with having the right number of appropriately skilled staff in place when needed.
The cost to attend this 2-day training course is $2,750 (+GST NZ only) per person. The seminar fee includes a 185 page workbook, references, and all meals and refreshments.
All attendees who pass the Mastery test at the end of the course will receive a certificate.
Register below and pay online to secure your place.
- – Introduction
- – Data Collection and Analysis: Getting off to the right start
- – Forecasting Workload: Proven practices for predicting Omni-Channel interaction workload **NEW CONTENT**
- – Planning Resource Requirements: The maths of contact centre staffing tradeoffs
- – Understanding Staffing Tradeoffs: Factors to consider
- – Scheduling Principles and Problems: Solutions to scheduling challenges
- – Managing Daily Service Levels: An intra-day guide to managing staff and service
- – Attendance and Adherence: Impact of non-Adherence
- – Communications for WFM Professionals: Closing the information gap
There are also Workforce Management Electives that you might find valuable. If interested, please don’t hesitate to send an email to [email protected]
- – Introduction to WFM: An overview of the WFM process
- – Advanced Forecasting Techniques: Fine-Tuning Workload Predictions
- – Skill Based Routing Design: Balancing Customer, Agent, and Centre needs
- – Skill Based Routing WFM Challenges: Forecasting and scheduling for SBR scenarios
#WorkforceManagement #WFM #Optimisation #CCTR #Attendance #Adherence #KPIs