Sales Development Representative
Salary: NZ65,000 equivalent base salary
Great Outcomes is a successful IT Solutions company that sells global-leading contact centre and business phone systems. Our customers are typically large organisations with contact centres of 25 staff up to several hundred staff. We sell, implement and support the cloud based applications they need for business phones and contact centre operations.
Our sales team is looking to hire self-motivated telephone sales people who can take initial enquiries and qualify sales opportunities for a Senior Sales person to take further.
In this role, a successful candidate would:
- Work a minimum of 20 hours per week, during business hours, Monday – Friday.
- Must have good telephone manner, be a very good listener, articulate speaker and have very clear spoken and written English.
- Have current valid visa to work in New Zealand 20+ hrs per week.
- Have good capability to build rapport, establish a client’s needs and establish what assistance they need to select their new system.
- Use Hubspot CRM, Microsoft Teams/Outlook, Zoom Meetings
- Receive induction training over the course of one week in Newmarket, Auckland. Travel to Newmarket and accommodation expenses for this induction period will be at your own cost.
- Be able to work from home as well as work from the office in Newmarket by prior agreement with the Sales Manager.
- Previous telephone sales experience is very important, although not an absolute requirement. If you’re a great speaker, naturally outgoing and enjoy meeting/speaking with new people everyday then apply. Your phone manner and influential style is critical to this role.
- Candidates must have a desk at home, fast internet connection, and quiet work environment with minimal disruption.
- Broadband/Fibre is suitable but a poor or unstable internet connection at home would not be suitable for this role.
Email your CV with covering letter explaining why you’re suitable for this Sales role, what your experience is, and your knowledge of contact centres.
This is a great pathway into learning about cloud based, global communications systems for business and corporates. You will be trained and learn from some of the world’s leading global vendors of communications platforms. Rewards are good and opportunities to develop are excellent. See our website for vendors we work with.
Applicants CVs will be reviewed and successful candidates will be invited to be interviewed. Do not contact the company until you are contacted by us. Successful candidates will be asked to attend an in-person interview of 60 minutes in Newmarket, Auckland. At the interview candidates will be asked to provide details of their previous work experience, history in telephone sales, and what qualifies them for this role. Travel costs to attend an interview will be at your own expense.